The Armstrong Watertight Compression Deck Plate
offers the boat manufacturer an alternative to the industry's standard
hatch cover. The Armstrong Deck Plate will reduce boat
manufacturing costs and replace the outdated "pie-eye" with
a stronger, better looking access cover.
Compare the impressive
advantages of Armstrong:
- Completely seals against water intrusion.
Unit - No
trim ring, fasteners, or sealant.
of use - A turn of the "T" handle releases or secures
the deck plate
- No additional tools or effort needed to open or close; simply finger
tighten or release.
design loads the deck plate at the center, distribution sealing
pressure uniformly at the seal ring
- No uneven pressure to cause seals to break..
- Reduce the number of warranty claims and processing time by
customer service staff, as well as the cost of replacement parts.
- Reduce manufacturing time. Cut the hole, slip the Deck
Plate in place and tighten the "T" handle by hand.
Savings in Material Costs
- No additional purchase of screws and caulking compounds are
required for installation, and no clean-up.
No lost, broken, or dirty parts
- Install your Deck Plate during final inspection at the end of
the production line.
Armstrong's Watertight Compression Deck Plate is
available in 6, 8, and 10-inch round models,
plus a 10 X 20-inch rectangular
Armstrong Nautical Products / A
Division of Vallery Industries
3140 S.E. Dominica Terrace
Stuart, Florida 34997
Phone: 800-226-7204 (USA only)
Fax: (772) 288-1339